You Deserve A Strong Criminal Defense
At Lutins & Pilgreen, PC, we are strong advocates for people who have been accused of crimes in the Roanoke area. Our aggressive trial lawyers fight for the rights and freedoms of people whom the police and prosecutors would like to see punished.
Why do we do this? Because we believe every person, regardless of background or circumstances, deserves a strong criminal defense. The police and prosecutors work hard to put people behind bars and to strip away their rights. Our experienced legal advocates work harder to protect them. Our law firm exists to restore a balance between the prosecutors and the prosecuted in Virginia criminal cases.
Experienced Attorneys Fighting For Your Freedom
Our attorneys have more than 80 combined years of criminal defense experience. If you face misdemeanor or felony charges, our seasoned, aggressive and intelligent lawyers can defend you in circumstances involving:
- Traffic violations. Whether you were pulled over and given a speeding ticket or accused of reckless driving, we can defend your driving privileges by providing an effective traffic defense.
- Drunk driving. We help motorists who were arrested on suspicion of DUI/DWI after allegedly driving cars, trucks and other motor vehicles while under the influence of alcohol or drugs. We also handle cases of boating while intoxicated.
- Sex crimes. We defend clients accused of a wide variety of sex crimes, including rape, child sexual assault, underage sex and Internet crimes such as sexting images of minors and child pornography.
- Drug charges. Our lawyers defend clients charged with drug crimes such as illegal possession of drugs, including marijuana, heroin, cocaine, methamphetamine, prescription drugs or other illegal substances.
- Assault. If you were accused of assault and battery, our lawyers can help limit the damage to your criminal record. We also represent clients accused of threatening to harm others.
- Domestic violence. When arguments between spouses and other intimates escalate, regrettable things can happen. Our attorneys defend clients accused of domestic assault or violating protective orders.
- Theft. A conviction for theft, larceny or embezzlement can be a job killer. If you were caught shoplifting, stealing a car, burglarizing a home, robbing a business or simply possessing property that turned out to be stolen, we can tell your story and limit the negative consequences.
- Juvenile crimes. Our lawyers represent minors facing juvenile charges, including underage drinking and possession of alcohol or drugs.
- Gun charges. We defend clients against charges of illegal possession of firearms and other gun crimes. In doing so, we protect your right to bear arms, which you could otherwise lose if convicted of a felony firearms offense.
Was This Your First Arrest? Let Us Take Care Of You.
Most of our clients have never been in trouble with the law and have no idea what to expect. We will hold your hand and walk you through the entire process. Whenever possible, we will work to acquit you of charges or have them thrown out. If a conviction is unavoidable, we will work to keep you from going to jail, paying fines, losing your driver’s license or suffering other negative results of a conviction.
Get The Defense You Need And Deserve
To learn more about the Lutins & Pilgreen, PC, approach to criminal defense and how we can help you, contact us online or call 540-627-5150. One of our Roanoke criminal defense attorneys will be happy to discuss your situation in a consultation.